Pages

LOGO ISL


LOGO ISL Surveys can be easily created from your ISL Online user pages in a fully customisable manner. A user-friendly interface lets you insert your logo and other images, design multiple choice questions by using check boxes and ... Recently, I took some time to experiment with CSS animations and thought it'd be fun to apply my findings to the ISL logo, which, thanks to the incredible design team here, already provides a fun geometry and color set to work ...

LOGO ISL Bowen Island is going to lose more than 200 round trip sailings to the island once changes to some routes come into effect next April. When Smoot posted his iSL logo CSS animation experiment to our blog, I was like "Ahhh! Come on man…you're making the rest of us look bad. You and your fancy experiments you." So I took it as my duty to offer up a ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment