Pages

LOGO LINUX


LOGO LINUX I've mentioned in a previous post that Google tests a new logo that's flat, minimalist and reduced to its essence, but someone from Google denied that this will replace the traditional logo. This is obviously not true: it's a Google experiment, the logo is hosted on Google's servers, the ... Chrome or Opera 15+ - press Ctrl+Shift+J for Windows/Linux/ChromeOS or Command-Option-J for Mac * Firefox - press Ctrl+Shift+K for Windows/Linux or Command-Option-K for Mac How do I change the boot logo / splash screen on a CCTV H.264 DVR running embedded BusyBox Linux. I have root access to the box and have... | 2 replies | Linux.

LOGO LINUX Big data startup LinkSmart built its own Hadoop cluster with a small IT staff using Linux and MapR. I'm making a matrix mdm theme for the new mint mdm and thought I would toss the logo up I made in case anyone wanted it for their stuff. Here it be. mintlogo.png. Hopefully I'll have the theme out soon. Sam. You do not have ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment